Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Recap

The Hollis Family


Hudson throwing his new football at Maw Maw. :-/ We've since had a serious talk about throwing balls indoors.


Hudson and his great grandmother


Taking a break


Daddy got a new chainsaw. Hooray. Guess I'm about to have a lot less trees in the yard.


Hudson got his first "real" golf clubs which he nearly killed us with.


Playing with his new drill.


I'm ready to build something!

Emma, Lantis and me


Eating some fudge.


Me and my little love bug.


Daddy and Hudson


Lantis Hudson and Bebe.


Santa came and left us lots of great goodies!


Hudson fresh from bed Christmas morning, drinking his milk and trying out his new Pottery Barn chair. (which I ran out of time to monogram and have to take it back to have his name put on it.)


Trying out his new airplane.


What's in here?


I love my chair!


Driving his plane. He loves it!


Christmas day at my parents. Santa left a work bench for all Hudson's new tools. He's ready to work!


Hudson and his cousins--Grayson and Bailey.


We had a wonderful Christmas!! I hope everyone else did too. Unlike some folks, we dont have a thousand places to visit for the holidays so ours are usually laid back and I'm thankful for it. Christmas Eve we had Christmas with Lantis' family and Christmas day was spent with mine. Here are a few pics of the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment