Thursday, September 3, 2009

But I NEED new bedding....

So I have been battling the urge to buy new bedding. I have resisted because I've tried to be frugal and I thought Lantis would spill my blood on the beautiful bedding I so badly wanted if I came home with it. Our bedding is at least 5 years old and although it is pretty, its time for an update. I think a 5 year lifespan for an interior designer's bedroom is pretty dang good. I really wanted a bedding set at Pottery Barn, but knew that would surely end my life if I paid well over $300. So a friend kindly introduced me to some bedding on Overstock.com that is VERY similar to the PB stuff. Again I've resisted until today when I get this email shown below. I figured if "Overstock recommended it" it must be a sign that I should buy it, plus its only $44!!! My fellow females can side with me when I say "Where can you find bedding for $44?" This stuff may arrive and look like the cheap $44 version of the nice PB stuff that it is and I may have to send it back, but I have a good feeling about it. Afterall, "Overstock recommended it"!

hehe!! Just had to share! I'll keep you updated with this bedding saga.

=============
From: "Overstock.com" <Sale@Sales.Overstock.com>
To: <emhollis@charter.net>
Subject: Erin, Overstock.com recommends...
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:07:34 -0600

Use this link to shop Overstock.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=HOME&CID=127814&fp=f&TRACK=emailcusts

Erin, Overstock.com recommends:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sateen 300 Thread Count Hotel Collection Sheet Set
Our Price: $44.31
http://www.overstock.com/3671304/product.html?CID=127814&fp=f

1 comment:

  1. Extra cute background! Did you have to Photoshop it? Im getting frustrated with trying to find one I like!

    ReplyDelete