Thursday, September 10, 2009

Overstock Oversight

My much anticipated duvet cover arrived today when I got home from work. It was like perfect timing--the stars were aligned--because as Hudson and I are walking up the stairs from the garage the UPS man is standing on the front porch. HOORAY! I immediately tear open the box that I've been dying to receive and pull out a small package containing...a sheet set? This is not what I had in mind. I own several sheet sets already and don't need another. I ordered a duvet cover and matching shams, right? I then log into my Overstock account and review my order to find that I did in fact order the king sheet set that matches the duvet that i had my sights set on. Lesson learned: READ the fine print and not just order from the picture. This explains why I paid $44! I have already submitted a return order and these sheets will be back on the road tomorrow. Please tell me you all have made a mindless mistake in the midst of pure excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I have done that before on Overstock- only my mistake was a very heavy comforter set that cost us $41 to return! Mark about died. Are you going to get the Duvet?

    ReplyDelete