Monday, September 21, 2009

60th for Sue

The invitation I made. I've been dying to share, but couldn't spoil the surprise!

Hudson, Bailey-my niece, Angie-my sister, and me


Angie and me


The cake

Yummy food


Costco's brownie bites! So yummy!


Flower arrangement


Mom was shocked!


Chow time


Hudson enjoying some cake


Mom and Dad visiting and eating-finally.


opening presents


Mom and her BFF Yvonne

Mom and her brother and sis


The boys were bored.


Angie mom and me


This past Saturday we had a surprise birthday party for my mom. We successfully pulled off the surprise without a hitch. It was good to see lots of people I haven't seen since I was a kid. Good food, good times, good friends!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I LOVE the invitations, decor and the food looks delicious. Great idea with the flower arrangment- it looks fantastic:) Will you help me with Mark's 30th invites?

    ReplyDelete