Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF!

Hello little blogging world. I hope this post finds you well and I hope you are as excited about it being Friday as I am! I have had a very long, very busy week and I'm ready for the weekend! I don't have much of a weekend or a day off in store. In fact, I'll work harder tomorrow than I have all week and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

I shot a wedding last weekend and I have another tomorrow. I'm super excited about the results from last week's wedding and I can't wait to share. As soon as the bride approves I'll have them on my Lens Envy blog and website. Trust me, you'll hear me singing it from the roof tops! Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow and we'll be able to get some gorgeous photos. Tomorrow's bride is probably the most laid back person and bride I've ever met so no matter what happens I know that she's totally going to roll with it. My kinda gal!

One newsworthy nugget: my BFF, Rachel, graduated from Cumberland last Friday. Congrats Raquel! We're so proud to finally have an attorney in the group. God knows we need one! Haha! Just kidding. I love you!
Also this week Hudson finished his first year of school. I will have to do a post about that later with pics. I'm proud of my baby and how much he's grown and learned this year. I'll gush about it at a later date though. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Mwuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment