Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday Fun Day Phone Pics-Edition 3-on Monday

so much to comment on here, but I'll just say: nice bike...and wings

Bear Bear makes a great pillow.

Bear Bear also makes a great time out companion. I do not allow Bear in time out, but he was somehow sneaked into the corner without my knowledge.

Has anyone heard of a recent gorilla escape from the zoo?

I wish I could sleep like this.

we voted!

Hudson measuring the coffee table for me. Long story, but I'm selling these tables to get a new...something. I dont want a table. I am thinking a trunk or drum, or something off the wall. I'll keep you updated on the coffee table replacement search.

Thank goodness we have a handy man around this house.


Since I'm always incredibly lazy on Sundays, I've failed to keep up with my Sunday Fun Day Phone Pics. So...here it is on Monday instead. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment