Monday, February 1, 2010

It was a circus!

We had a fabulous weekend. We had a lot of family time and we got lots accomplished around the house. We finished painting the bedroom which I'll try to post pics of soon, we cleaned up the back yard and got everything ready for spring-time. It felt very productive! Lantis originally planned to go hunting, but thanks to mother nature he ended up staying home and I'm thankful for it because our house, yard and family needed some TLC.

Saturday my friend Alesha (aka LuLu) and I took Hudson to the circus. She was my date since Lantis had previous hunting man-plans. Hudson loves Aunt LuLu! He was so excited that she was with us. We had a blast, but we were pretty tired after keeping up with a two year old all afternoon and being in an arena full of screaming sugar-filled kids. Here are a few photos of our circus adventure. I wish I would have taken more photos, but it was hard with my huge lens and a wiggle worm in my lap. I'm a horrible mother (or maybe I was preoccupied) and I didn't take any photos of Hudson, Alesha, or myself! What was I thinking?! Oh well...








1 comment:

  1. Looks like you must have been on the opposite side we were on. We were fairly close.Which even I loved ;)

    I wish I had taken my slr but I knew I would want the telefoto lens and I didn't want it nabbed ;0)

    ReplyDelete