Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day, Snow day...Happy EVERYTHING!

We had a fabulous weekend!! Friday I was able to leave work early to come home and enjoy our snow filled yard with Lantis and Hudson. Here are a few of my photos from our afternoon.

Hudson and Mommy

Daddy and Hudson

His curious face

my little ragamuffin

Our beautiful golden retriever, Buddy. He loved the snow more than any of us.

Would you like to hold my snowball?


Helping dad build a Mikey Mouse snowman

Its snowing!

Carrying snow over to daddy

Dig in!





Saturday I was supposed to have a couple of photo shoots that had to be rescheduled due to the weather. We had a laid back Saturday. Saturday afternoon I started cooking. My mom and dad came over for a wonderful dinner. I cooked tilapia, chicken, corn, shrimp, spinach and artichoke dip, broccoli casserole, and chocolate cake. I did have help from Lantis on the meats--must give credit where its due. It all turned out beautifully. I love to cook when I have time to do it. Even though mom and dad live nearby and I see mom almost everday, we rarely have any quality time with them. We always seem to see them in passing, but we spent some much needed QT with Sue and Casey.

Sunday we had a leftover lunch after church. We exchanged Valentines. Lantis gave me roses and Hudson gave me my favorite--tulips. Here are a couple of quick photos from my phone.



I had a photo shoot with sweet little Wyatt. Check out the Lens Envy blog soon to see those.

Oh! I almost forgot: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment