Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy birthday to my hubby, Lantis! He is 32 years young today. It was a beautiful day (even for a Monday) to celebrate his birthday which his mom informed me was exactly what it was like the day he was born. Hudson and I sang to him this morning and showered him with kisses before we headed out for work. We had a nice dinner with his parents this evening, had some playtime with Hudson, and then finished the night with presents and chocolate ice cream cake from Bruster's--Lantis' favorite! It was a great birthday. We plan to celebrate with some friends this weekend and I'm looking forward to it!

Lantis, I'm so thankful that you are in my life and so happy to be your wife. You are such a smart, hard-working man. You have taught me so much about life, love and myself. You challenge me daily and inspire me to be better all the time. I can't thank you enough for the unending support you've given me and I wouldn't be where I am right now without it. I can't imagine a life without you. I love you so much and thank you for loving me even when it hasn't been easy.

Ok these are yuck photos because it was late and I was too lazy to set my camera to get some good shots without a flash. Oh well. I'm tired. Deal with it. Its a wonder I got my camera out at all!


Lantis and Hudson. Our serious photo look.


The big cheese!


Sweet boys. Mwuaah! I love you both.





Here's a look back in time...


Our graduation cruise in 2002...yes, he was graduating college and me from high school. We'd been dating about a year.


The first company event I attended with him. Probably 2003-ish.


I don't know what year this was for sure, but maybe 94. I don't know who the lucky date was, but I know I would have totally dug his Zack Morris hair. I also know for a fact that he had the phone to match.


This is what I have to look forward to. Some men play it safe with hunting, hiking, and fishing. The Hollis men are a long line of dare devils. Lantis already has his and Hudson's first bikes picked out.



I love this picture. Too cute. They look like they are having a blast.


I see a little Hudson somewhere in this pic.


Was he not the cutest little guy ever!?



No comments:

Post a Comment