Friday, November 13, 2009

Roll Tide Roll!


Tatum, Jennifer, and me

I know most of you who read this blog are Auburn fans and I'm sorry you have to read that I love the Tide and I'm super proud of our comeback over the last couple of years after many dreadful seasons. I have not been to Tuscaloosa in three seasons since last year we had a little guy and the season before I was pregnant. I was way past due for some game day fun. Here are a few pictures of our exciting time with friends.


What tailgate is complete without a coffee table and remote control?


Nice.


A motley crew after a long day.


Jeremy, Akash, Derrick, Lantis, Brandon, me and Tatum



A little cornhole on the quad.


Miss Gypsy was our mascot all day. Sweet doggy!


Me and one of my best friends from high school, Kristen.


Gina and me


Me, Gina and Tatum


We luckily had toilets close by, but the name cracked me up every time I used it.

Me, Jennifer and Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment