Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

We had a great time Saturday taking Hudson trick-or-treating. He loved his costume. He ran around behind people saying "EW! BUG!". I think he thought he was scaring us in his spider outfit. He is such a funny little guy. He was so sweet in his spider costume.



My handsome spider

We went to see all the grandparents and our friends Jason and Alesha. Hudson started calling Jason and Alesha "Lulu and Gagoo" several months ago. We're not sure where he came up with that, but it has stuck. He asks me all the time where they are. Ha! Needless to say, he loves his Lulu and Gagoo. Being the crazy fun people they are, they went all out with Halloween decorations and they just so happened to have a giant spider web on their front porch. Perfect photo op for the Hud bug, dont you think?


That spider is as big as me!



Gagoo, I'm not so sure about this.



A rat!?


They've got all kinds of creatures here!


Playing Jason's baby guitar.


He loved their dogs.


Let's go before one of these creatures gets me! I got my candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment